We are officially 100 days from our wedding day. Although if I don't get a job by June 1st (my self imposed deadline), we may have to postpone to later in the year. I really hope that doesn't happen since i'm so loving 08.07.10. Everything thankfully is bought, it's just to finish the venue payment and the caterers. Most of the deposits are non refundable so we're screwed if we have to postpone. Please pray for us everyone.