I couldn't get a close shot of the entire thing so I just closed up on one word so you can get a better look. You can also click on the image to get an even closer look.
I got the motivation from none other than the great one herself, the one and only Martha Stewart.
I've seen these from some real weddings and they looked really cute. So this definitely isn't an original idea but a great one nonetheless. As i'm sure most other brides did, I simply printed the template onto white shimmery paper and then cut them out. Then I realized the tablecloth that i'm using for the buffet table is also white, so I decided to back them up with some aqua card stock to make them stand out more. Nice no?
Another one down and uuhhh... a hundred more to go? JK, I still have quite a few things to take care of though like:
- yet another centerpiece mock-up
- embellish aqua ceremony shoes
- come up with and try out ceremony decor
- hair and makeup trial
- get my son's suit
- reception music
- get bridesmaids off their butts to get their dresses
- sign contract with photographer and videographer
- and a host of others that I can't remember right now
I'm the little ant that could though and I know i'll get everything done on time. I'm as cool as a cucumber.