Sunday, April 11, 2010

Thankee hunny bunnies





I know it's not a big deal but I would just really like to express gratitude to all my readers in blogland. I actually have 23 followers and although you don't always comment on my posts, I still am very grateful that you are reading what I have to say especially since i'm not on facebook or twitter or any of the other social networking sites. I love your feedback and appreciate all the advice and support. BTW if there are any NY brides out there, please give me a shout out.

JEM.

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog! And every time I go to it the entry song makes me smile :) I am not from the NY area but I go there a LOT. Does that count? lol

    PS I am enjoying following your blog and would love if you could follow mine too. I am a brand new blogger.
    http://weddingcrashersguide.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy reading your blog! Been MIA in the last 2 weeks but back to normal again now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hit follow on the top of the page to make sure I am still following your blog and it says I am, indeed. I just have not hit that google follower button because when I do it pulls up my full name. I'm a total nooooob lol. Is there away to hit that google follower button and follow not as the name on my email dress but with my blog name? I'm so confused because when I hit follow at the top and opted to follow you publicly as "ms wedding crasher" shouldn't I show up as a follower then? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!