Monday, June 7, 2010

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Wheeeeeeeeee! Wheeeeeeeee! We got a package today and guess what was in it. Oh my goodness, our first wedding present arrived today. When my new best friend the UPS man buzzed my apartment, I was kinda confused as to what it could be since I wasn't expecting anything. Well he got upstairs and placed the box in my hot little hands and I hurriedly signed. I looked the box all over but only saw a from address, no name.

Well then folks, I opened the brown shipping box and look what greeted me. This beautiful box. 

In case you didn't see it closely enough.

I was so impatient, I started ripping through the ribbon before I remembered you ladies and kinda put the ribbon back on to take the pictures. That's why you see it a little messed up here.

When I opened that pretty, this is what lay inside.
Tiffany crystal candlesticks. I was so excited to get something off our registry that I never even remembered to look for a card. It was only when I called Mr. Muscle at work screaming into the phone, he asked me who it was from and then duh I looked for a card.









It turned out to be one of my friends who will not be here for the wedding because her extended family made plans for a reunion in Spain this summer. I was so touched.  She is so generous. Aren't they gorgeous?


I have a Tiffany registry with like only 4 items and that's what she chose from, inspite of my Target and Macy's registries. Gotta love her. Thanks S, even if you know nothing of this blog.

JEM.

6 comments:

  1. So pretty! Great choice! What a sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're gorgeous! I didn't even tempt myself with a Tiffany's registry! I would've wanted everything and wound up with nothing. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Congrats!

    I didn't even know that you could register at Tiffany's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're so pretty! Funny--I went to my maid of honor's bridal shower on Saturday and she got these as well! It's so perfect for you to have a Tiffany's registry :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting. They certainly are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so beautiful! There is nothing like opening that blue box :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!