Saturday, July 3, 2010

Inspiration

This post was inspired by Dancy from Beer Budget Musings.  She started this random thoughts blog posting which was hilarious by the way and a few other bloggers have joined in the fun. So I decided to take it a step further and actually create an award for it before I jot down my random 25 things. I got to tinkering with Word and Grab and came up with this pretty little thing.

So without further ado, I pass this on to the lady who started it all. Dancy.
The only rule is you now pass it on. It doesn't matter to how many people.  I see that a few other ladies have already listed theirs so it should be easy to get the ball rolling. I hope it comes back to me (hint, hint). Then I can list my 25 randoms. Thanks Dancy!
JEM.


4 comments:

  1. Awww - NO WAY!! Yaaaaah! This is so cool! Can't wait to see your 25 things... get on it lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that is so sweet and I love your award! I posted my 25 random things and just added photos ...because I needed more like Dancy's cute photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok lady - check my blog - you better get to Randomizing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS I have an award i put up a few days back but i dont think anyone saw it! But I put your name on it!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!