Countdown: 12 days
No. Invited: 116
Rsvp Yes: 90
Rsvps still missing: 3
and still lots of projects.
We made our final payment for our banquet hall and made all the arrangements for chairs, tables and flatware, stemware and dinnerware rentals. We were told that we cannot get to decorate the place until 11 am, the morning of and I think that leaves us enough time to get everything done. Our reception doesn't start till 7pm anyway.
I still have to
- make half of my centerpieces (6)
- complete sitting chart
- make 40 more napkins
- slightly alter one of my lady's dresses
- iron napkins
- make glitter monogram cake topper
- make stand to hang faux-to-booth background
- get trays for cocktail hour
- pack up all the crap and label boxes to be taken to banquet hall day of
- decorate bouquets with ribbon
- find some better eye makeup
- pick up stuff for baker to decorate our dessert buffet cakes
That's all I can remember but i'm pretty sure there'll be more after I consult my lists.