Although I totally understand and feel for her, it does kinda put me in a bind. If you recall, we initially had a MOH, BM and 3 BMs and GM each. Another reason why it's never good to make decisions based on what other people want. My FSIL and I are not that close and although I like her, she was not high on my wedding party list. My other FSIL who's Mr. Muscle's half sister is. When we chose the original wedding party, Mr. Muscle was fine with it until the other FSIL said she was moving back to NY and all of a sudden we had to include her according to my sister and FH.
As you can guess, this created a few problems:
- We had to get another groomsman to be her partner
- I had to create another bouquet and bout when I thought I was already done, adding to the DIY list
- Then I had to rethink the whole dress decision because I had already bought 3 and that dress was discontinued so I couldn't find a 4th
- Since we're self catering, I had all the special glasses and square dishes for the head table for 8 people. When it changed to 10, that was squashed.
- I had to get another bridesmaid and groomsman gift
- I had to get another parasol and if you know what Save-on-crafts shipping is, you know it's a pain in the patootie
- blah blah blah blah...
Needless to say, i'm not a happy camper and i'm definitely not going to replace her. But that leaves me with an extra groomsman. So what do I do now, un-ask the last groomsman? Do I just let it be with 5 men and 4 women? I don't know what to do now. This is not what I want to be dealing with now. Help!!!!
Don't forget to enter my giveaway for 100 free customizable postcards from Uprinting.