Friday, March 26, 2010

A Huge Mistake

Today I received an email form blogger advertising some new blog templates which I thought was really cool since I thought mine was a bit blah. Anyhow I went in there and there were lots of really cool templates but for some reason they just weren't working with my blog and how I wanted things to look. Needless to say I ended up with this template and i'm not a happy camper. I will keep working at it though because I want my aqua back. See sometimes, it's good to just stick to what you know and be happy with what you have. Oh well...

TTFN (ta ta for now).

3 comments:

  1. I too think your previous blog template looks better than this one....

    BTW, I added you to my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll definitely try to change it back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you can search the web for free templates? I just changed mine. I hadn't even thought to change it until you mentioned it. Now I know that change (good change) is nice!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!