Sunday, November 22, 2009

MY FH and I - Borrowed from another blog

So I got this from another bride's blog who also borrowed it from another bride, so share and share alike. Just copy and paste into yours and make the necessary changes to your answers.


1. What are your middle names?

Solange (yucky) and Anthony (my son's first name).

2. How long have you been together?
3 years!


3. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
One year exactly. We met and he gave me his number, I didn't call because there was alot going on with me at the time. We met a year later and he gave me his number again.

4. Who asked who out?
I called him about a month after he gave me his number the second time and he asked me to the movies the following saturday.


5. How old are each of you?
I am 33 and he will be 39 soon.

6. Did you go to the same school?
We both grew up in different countries, so.....

7. Are you from the same home town?
See answer to 6.


8. Who is the smartest?
It depends on who you ask but I think we're both smartest at different things. He's very into politics and is much smarter at that stuff than me, I however know the answers to all kinds of trivia, important or not so much.

9. Who majored in what?
He has a masters in public health and I have a BA in Accounting (almost).

10. Who is the most sensitive?
Definitely me. He never allows himself to get too emotional, annoys me sometimes. He get's upset when all these people cry on reality shows. In all fairness, I do too.

11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
We live in New York and we've been to North Carolina to visit his parents and we recently went to Florida for a week.

12. Who has the worst temper?
Well, I think it's me since i've never seen him really lose his, I certainly have. (many a time).

13. How many children do you want?
We already have a wonderful, beautiful, adorable son but we (especially me) want one more, preferably a little girl.

14. Who does the cooking?
Mostly me, but Saturday is his day and sometimes he will pitch in during the week if he gets home first and I give him detailed instructions.

15. Who is more social?
I would say both of us are pretty social, so i'd say equal.

16. Who is the neat freak?
Neither of us, I try to keep the house moderately clean but with a 2 year old, it's pretty difficult. I enjoy playing with my son alot more than washing dishes or washing floors.

17. Who is the most stubborn?
Definitely him, I think i'm really good at compromising, although I have to say he's getting better.

18. Who wakes up earlier?
Me, I don't have a choice. When my son wakes up, I gotta jump. He wakes up sometimes, especially if i'm not well or extremely tired.

19. Where was your first date?
At the AMC theater on 42nd Street in NYC.

20. Who has the bigger family?
He does, although he only has 4 siblings and I have 5. He has alot of Aunts and Uncles and cousins and neices and nephews and I dont since my mon is an only child and my Dad has one sister.

21. Do you get flowers often?
Not as much as I'd like.

22. How do you spend the holidays?
Thanksgiving at Granpa's (his not mine), Xmas at my sister's and the rest of the smaller holidays, we just spend it with each other really.

23. Who is more jealous?
We honestly haven't had any opportunity to be jealous. We're pretty committed to each other.

24. How long did it take to get serious?
Immediately. From the first date, we've been inseparable since. We moved in together after 3 months of dating.

25. Who eats more?
He does although I come in a close second.

26. What do you do for a living?
He is a Health Educator/Councellor and I'm an Operations Manager for a small investment company.

27. Who does the laundry?
He does ours and I do the baby's.

28. Who's better with the computer?
DEFINITELY ME!

29. Who drives when you are together?
Him all the time, cause he likes to take charge and I like to be driven.

30. What is your song?
We don't have a song that is 'ours'. We need to find one, maybe we will from the songs chosen for the wedding ceremony.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!