Tuesday, November 10, 2009

So this is how we met.

So it's September 2005 and I walk into the Doctor's office and this really nice guy helps me through the process of registering and really went out of his way to just help me get comfortable. Hmmmmm, I thought, there aren't that many nice guys left anymore. My sister who was with me kept saying, "I think he likes you".

Anyway,we talked for a little while and then he gave me his number. I took it and put it in a drawer and forgot about it since I had just moved and wasn't really looking for a relationship at that point. He crossed my mind every now and then though. A year later, same scenario. Again he gave me his number and I took it home. About a month after that, I came across his number and decided to call. Well we talked for ages and made a date to go to the movies the next weekend. We went out for the first time on August 26th, 2006 to the AMC theater on 42nd street in NYC and saw Idlewild starring Outcast. We have been inseparable since.

We moved in together 3 months after our first date, have now been together 3 wonderful years, have a beautiful little boy who's about to turn 2 in a few days and are finally getting married August 7th, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!