Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Weigh- In Wednesdays

Yay in the midst of all the madnes, i've lost another 2 lbs. So thats 5 lbs so far, 29 to go. It's really hard and I have to pass up on some really delish looking things especially deserts like cheesecake, cheesecake people! Oh well, it's for a good cause and as cliche as it may sound, I feel like a new woman. I'm more energized and in a much better mood. I just have to drool when I see all those really, really, really mouth-watering, tantalizing, succulent, fall off the bone gastronomic delights. Ok i'm making myself hungry so i'll sign off for now. TTFN (ta ta for now).

1 comment:

  1. Ummm I know how you feel!! I passed going out to lunch with the man and his guys from work yesterday cause I knew it wouldn't be anything healthy!
    I'm on the reduced calorie plan and I've lost 4 pounds since Saturday. So even though it's tough and it kind of sucks I know it's worth it!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!