Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sorry for the hiatus.

I'm kinda back. I've been MIA for a few reasons:

  • I needed a break, I was burnt out from wedding planning, reading about weddings, eating and sleeping wedding. I just needed a much deserved break.
  • Although we didn't go on our honeymoon (yet) my baby took the week after the wedding off and we made it a small family vacation, we went to the zoo, the beach, pennsylvania to hershey park. Really lame stuff but it felt so good to not have a schedule or timeline. And my little man had a blast having both mama and daddy for a whole week together.
  • I'm still waiting for my pictures to be ready. We didn't have a pro photog but my bro took our pics and I'm going to do the editing in photoshop. Wish me luck, i've already started.
I will try to start recaps first thing next week, so please bear with me. I still read all your posts and comment even though I haven't been posting anything. Thanks for all your lovely compliments about the photos I posted.

One major thing I did this week was to join Facebook. I finally caved and joined the masses and so far it's been really interesting. My hubby had to practically drag me off last night. Go figure...

JEM.

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you took a much-needed break and also that you're back! I can't wait to see your pictures and hear more as soon as you're ready to share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it felt so good and nice to get away from it all...plus who doesn't love Hershey Park! We're about 2 hours from there, I havent been there in a while though. Congrats on your little get away as husband and wife and as a family with your son!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom's fam is in Philly so when I was a kid we used to go to Hershey every summer. Sooo fun! Glad to hear you had great time. I bet your son LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are well rested. Good luck with the editing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss you! Hope everything is well. Can't wait to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you finally join the masses? I will try to find you on Facebook! I think I will have to fill out this form in order to make the procedure easier.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!