Thursday, August 5, 2010

3 Days to go and this is what i'm wearing

I've lost a total of 4 lbs. Count them 1,2,3,4. That's all it took for my dress to fit the way that I want it to. Don't get me wrong, I still have about 20 to go but for the purposes of me being bootylicious in my dress, yeah it works.

So this is all i'm wearing under my dress
I certainly don't need a bra since the ladies aren't fully grown yet or so it seems and my dress is so snug, that it acts as body hugging underwear. So that's it. Todo.

And just in case you need some more cute eye candy, this is what my hunk is wearing.
My 2 year old hunk, that is.
JEM.

5 comments:

  1. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeek SO Exciting !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) good for you! I like your accessories!

    2) OMGtinytuxIloveit. I love tiny tuxes. LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww your son is going to look so cute! And you're going to look so pretty! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG OMG I'm soooo psyched for you!! Can't wait to see your pics! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!