Friday, January 8, 2010

Oh how I love Michael's

Today I made a Michael's run just because I had a day off work hoping that I would maybe find something ( although I didn't know what I was looking for). I also had a 40% coupon off any item so I felt compelled to go. I started from one end of the store and worked my way to the other side. These are the little goodies that I ended up with.


2 rolls of white wrapping paper
6 foam balls for making pomanders
1 can of Krylon "Ocean Breeze" spray paint
1 roll of aqua-ish ribbon, it's really lighter than it looks here
1 pack of cookie sticks
1 pack of glue sticks
1 pack of magnetic letters

I'll let you know what DIY projects they're going to be used for later. Stay tuned.

Don't you just love Michael's? I mean I walked in there and just sighed. Ahhhhhhhh...


TTFN (ta ta for now) ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!