Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I'm Alive!

... and pregnant. Finally! I know I haven't been on here in a while but I thought I should share my wonderful news with you. I am now 16 weeks along and finally able to keep my head out of the toilet. I've been sooooooo sick. There wasn't morning sickness, it was all day and sometimes night sickness. I've been to the hospital twice for dehydration on IVs and all kinds of medication. I think i've had every symptom in the book.

There was no eating for me. For days I would go by without eating and drinking only sprite, something I never drank before. I lost 17 lbs during that time. Of course now I do right? But i'm happy to report that i'm absolutely better now and it's true what they say about the first trimester usually being the worst.

I don't know the sex yet but we definitely want to know beforehand. We're not great with surprises, especially since we already have a son, it would be nice to know what sibling he'll have. So that's my news other than the fact that i'm trying to get my house in order. After being sick for so long, you can imagine what it must look like.

So my lovlies, i'll keep you guys posted as to my progress.

JEM.

10 comments:

  1. Welcome back, and congratulations! I'm so sorry to hear about all the difficulties you've had, but am so glad to see that you're back and feeling better. Keep us posted and take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!! we missed you!!! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. {oh and by the way, this is jacin, i changed from She Said Yes}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, congratulations! That's really exciting news. :) Glad to hear you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww thanks ladies. It's nice to be back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG OMG OMG! You're back! OMG You're pregs! YAAAY! Keep us posted. Congrats to you, hubby & your little man!! I bet he's super excited to be a big brother!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, my name is Heather! Please email me when you can, I have a question about your blog!

    HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. custom hang tags

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!